Victoria Sapa Hotel, the only luxury hotel in the area, opened in March 1998. Built as a traditional mountain chalet with an accented wooden docor and a welcoming stone hearth fireplace, Victoria Sapa Hotel overhangs the village, blending perfectly with the natural surroundings.
The location and services have been carefully planned to allow guests to experience something different and unique in close harmony with nature and the local hill tribe people.
Victoria Sapa Hotel features 77 cosy rooms, including two spacious Suites and six-bed Studios on the upper level, each with a balcony offering breathtaking views. Each room combines the elegance of traditional handicraft and the comfort of an international hotel.
- Victoria Superior room: Spacious 25m2 room with queen size bed or twin bed, a comfortable sitting area with sofa and a large writing desk. All rooms are at garden level and feature a terrace with sofa.
- Victoria Deluxe room: Spacious 25m2 room with queen size bed or twin bed, a comfortable sitting area with sofa and a large writing desk. All rooms feature a balcony, with sofa, overlooking Mount Fansipan.
- Victoria Studio: Spacious 50m2 room with six beds and a comfortable sitting area. All Studios offer large balcony with sofa, overlooking the village of Sapa and Mount Fansipan.
- Victoria Suite: Spacious 50m2 room with king size bed, a large living room area with sofa and a large writing desk. All Victoria Suites offer large balcony with sofa, overlooking the village of Sapa and Mount Fansipan.
Facilities of Victoria Hotel: Ceiling fan, Heating, International Direct Dial telephone, Color satellite television (CNN, TV5, MTV, AUS) and in-house movies, Mini-bar, Individual safe deposit box, Private bathroom with bathtub, Full set of toiletries, Hairdryer.
- Hanoi - Lao Cai: Mon, Wed, Fri & Sat at 21h30
- Lao Cai-Hanoi: Tue 18h45, Thu & Sat at 10h20, Sun at 20h50